Wednesday 20 July 2011

TRIP TO "THE BIG APPLE" AT COLBORNE

TRIP TO "THE BIG APPLE" AT COLBORNE, ONTARIO - JULY 20, 2011




The Big Apple, Colborne Ontario -- famous for their pies. 










 Boxes of different pies




 and soups too




 Making Apple Candies

and ice-cream


Gift shop

 The Big Apple


The Highway 401 - From the top


The Playground - view from the top

INSIDE "THE  BIG APPLE":
- EDUCATIONAL PANEL











The Playground - NOT OPEN 



A SMALL ZOO or SHELTER(?)





Because of the high (32C) Temperature
we didn't see all the animals

DISTANCE TO MOST COUNTRIES





What's the farest place?


I'm 5,388 Km from my Country's city


There is a collection of plaques of BIG things

1 comment:

  1. CORRECTION:

    I'm 5,588 Km from my Country's capital

    What country am I talking about?

    ReplyDelete