Tuesday 19 July 2011

ALL IN A DAYS WORK !

 
ALL IN A DAYS WORK!



What a day!…

After so many tries to get rid of my old sofa and chair, finally the day arrived.

Got a truck rental and push and shovel, not only I got the old furniture, but the old outdoor picnic table and chairs and other wood pieces accumulated from past summers. A full 10x18” truck filled with 540 Kgs. of junk.




I didn’t want to waist space on the truck, so I got most of my VCR tapes, collected in lots of boxes, from the garage.  Most of them had been damage, from 2 seasons left outdoors – stupidity!

Hundreds of tapes (I believe over one thousand), from a single movie to homemade ones that include thousands of movies and documentaries was just taken to the dump.
 

Sometime last year I disposed out a few boxes of hundreds of BETA Max tapes.

 I will miss most the original VCR Disney tapes, but it’s getting hard to find VCR machines. I still have one, but if the tapes are not in good shape, the pictures will not be showing.


Bee Hive

For the past 2 years, Honey Bees made my house as they home. Thousand of bees decide to use my outside walls to live in.

I don’t mind, but lately I notice a few brown spots in my dining-room ceiling, resulting from excess of honey.

The damage will hurt, because the bees have to come out, the honey combs be disposed and then the repair of the ceiling – a costly process. The work is schedule for next month.





No comments:

Post a Comment